1. Keeping Fresh Flowers in Your Room
Make a habit of keeping fresh flowers in your room. It will add colour and freshness to your room.
2. Adding Decorative Pillows in Your Room
Accentuate the look of your room by adding decorative pillows. They will make your room look stylish and chic.
3. Re-Use Coloured Cans and Jars as Flower Pots
Re-use coloured cans or jars as flower pots and place them accordingly in the room you want to decorate
4. Arrange Your Books by Colour in Library
If you have a library, make sure you arrange your books by colour to add a chromatic effect.
5. Paint the Interiors of Your Wardrobe with the Colour
You can also paint the interiors of your wardrobe with the colour of your choice
6. USe Brightly Coloured Towels in Your Bathroom
In the process of decorating your home, don't forget your bathroom. To beautify its interiors, replace the dull coloured towels with brightly coloured ones to create a dramatic effect.